8 companies in the Valley are recruiting NOW! (10/24)
Let’s get to work! Here are 8 companies in the Valley who are hiring NOW!
For more employment resources, visit our Virtual Career Fair at abc15.com/JobFair.
1. Do you like working from home? To rejoin Career Connectors October 28 from 9 a.m. to noon for their West Valley Virtual Job-A-Palooza on Brazen, a virtual platform whose easy-to-use features are optimized for one-on-one conversations. More than 20 companies will participate in this event. There are hundreds of jobs available across multiple industries, with a wide range of roles for all skill levels. Interviews will be available. All recruiting firms have unique advantages, with many offering remote positions or signing bonuses. Learn more here.
2. Workiva is one of Fortune’s 2021 Best Tech Workplaces and They’re Hiring in Arizona! Workiva’s culture of diversity and inclusion increases employee engagement, empowerment and satisfaction. A career at Workiva includes award-winning perks and benefits such as paid time off, parental leave, volunteer time off, health and wellness benefits and more! Grow your career with this award-winning tech company by exploring open careers today. We are now hiring engineers, accountants, analysts, sales and more. Get the details here.
3. Spear education is one of the world’s most respected providers of cross-platform continuing education and practice growth resources for dental professionals. Spear was recently named one of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies and Arizona’s Best Companies to Work For! Spear values ââemployee well-being and encourages work-life balance with flexible paid time off. Spear is dedicated to its culture of success and offers many benefits to its employees, including a 401k with correspondence. Spear Education is hiring a Customer Success Manager (Eligible Remotely), Business Development Manager, Facilities Assistant, and Dental Practice Consultant (Eligible Remotely). Join this hard working team and start a career you love today by applying for vacancies here.
4. Are you an original thinker with an insatiable appetite for learning, a passion for helping people, and unmatched problem-solving skills? Desert Financial Currently recruiting agents for Customer Service, Technology, Mortgages and more in their Phoenix offices. When you join the Desert Financial team, you play a vital role in the community, united by shared values ââand common goals. Desert Financial was recently named Best Places to Work by the Phoenix Business Journal and one of Arizona’s Most Admired Companies. Learn more about Desert Financial and apply here.
5. UPS has announced plans to hire more than 2,820 seasonal employees in the Phoenix metro area to support the planned annual increase in parcel volume that will begin in October 2021 and continue through January 2022. To end in one One of the tightest job markets in U.S. history, UPS has redesigned its approach to hiring for vacations, presenting job offers to qualified candidates in 30 minutes or less. Additional benefits of seasonal employment with the logistics manager include: the possibility of full-time employment, tuition reimbursement, and multiple shift opportunities. Interested candidates should apply here.
6. Axon Now recruiting from Scottsdale for many positions in operations, personnel operations, marketing and communications, software engineering, sales and more. By working for Axon, you will be motivated to work on projects you believe in and have the support of your colleagues who will empower you to make changes. Even better? You don’t have to give up your work-life balance when you start your career at Axon, with perks like parental leave, gym and fitness discounts, and a PTO discretionary, you can keep a healthy and balanced life. Find out about their open positions here and apply today.
7. CarMax, the nation’s largest used car retailer, is among the top 100 Fortune 2021 companies to work for in America! CarMax is now recruiting for âwork from homeâ roles and others for its Customer Experience Center in Tempe. These open positions may include a registration bonus of $ 2,000 or a registration bonus of up to $ 3,500 for bilingual candidates. Don’t miss the opportunity to work for this award-winning company! Apply to open positions today here!
8. Want to know what it would be like to work in an organization with an award-winning culture? For the second time in a row, Farmers AssuranceÂ® was named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For! FarmersÂ® is dedicated to providing team members with meaningful work in an inclusive environment and they are now growing their Phoenix team. Learn more about the organization and learn about open roles in customer service, complaints, inbound sales and more here.