UPSC IES/ISS 2022 application ends today at upsconline.nic.in
The Union Civil Service Commission (UPSC) will conclude the online application process for the Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service (IES/ISS) Examinations 2022. Interested candidates can register for the exam on the official website. upsconline.nic.in until 6 p.m. Online applications can be withdrawn from May 4 to May 10 until 6:00 p.m.
UPSC IES/ISS 2022 exams will take place from June 24, 2022. The Commission aims to fill a total of 53 vacancies, including 24 vacancies for the Indian Economic Service and 29 for the Indian Statistical Service.
Age limit: 21-30 years old.
IES: Graduate Diploma in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics.
ISS: Bachelor’s degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subjects OR Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics.
UPSC will screen candidates for Indian Economic/Statistical Services based on a written exam carrying a maximum of 1000 points and a personality test carrying a maximum of 200 points.
Applicants are required to pay the fee of Rs 200 except for Female/SC/ST/PwBD applicants who are exempt from paying the fee.
Steps to apply for UPSC IES/ISS 2022:
- Visit the official website upsconline.nic.in
- On the home page, click on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THE VARIOUS UPSC EXAMINATIONS”
- Click on the registration links (Part-I) available against IES/ISS
- Read the instructions and check in
- Fill in the details, pay the fees and upload the required documents
- Login and Register Part II
- Submit the form and print it for future reference